ITM Africa Ltd provides various business strategies for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sales to help retail or manufacturing companies boost their sales distribution across their target market with the help of our highly skilled sales force.
We offer the following services to retail and manufacturing companies:
• To identify existing and other potential market segments
• To identify demographics of target audiences and conducting research to better understanding their needs and demands, as well as what motivates them to purchase and consume the product
• To identify strengths to enhance, as well as gaps and challenges in the company’s branding and sales strategies in order to implement the best solutions
• To identify existing strengths to enhance, as well as gaps and challenges in the company’s branding and sales strategies in order to implement the best solutions
• To identify the best strategies to implement in order to differentiate themselves and their products from the competition
• To identify the proper communication channels to help increase awareness of their products.
Sales force training:
• Freelance sales force selection (based on their individual qualifications and experiences in sales)
• Training on our client’s products: pricing, product information, product differentiation from other similar competing products on the market, product benefits, same range products characteristics, etc.
• Various sales and promotion tactics and areas: door-to-door, supermarkets, shops, (depending on the type of product sold).
• Training on data collection and reporting strategies for their supervisor with information such as: general customer observations and preferences, sales results, customer demands and questions, etc.